Friday, February 6, 2015

My Journey

Today I am writing a post after a long time. Lot has happened since my last post.Life is interesting so far. I have also developed lot of new interests and learned lot of new things.One of my recent new interest is trying to sew. I want to create one outfit for my daughter. I  purchased the sewing machine, materials and some needed accessories. But the problem I am currently facing is understanding how this new machine works. I know it sounds silly, but I am fairly novice in sewing and I can handle basic sewing machines without problem compared to this one. Hope I somehow start using it soon. Other than that, I just came back from a very nice long India vacation. It started very nicely, my last project just came to an end when my planned vacation was scheduled.Now since the vacation is over, I have started job hunting again. Will keep you posted.

No comments: