Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pheonix(My Friend)


Today i am feeling bit down because of the fight i had with my friend yesterday. I don't know how to make him understand my point of view. I don't know when this fight will end between us(hope it ends soon). He used to be my source of inspiration whenever I feel down. He always used to understand me better than i do about myself. He was with me in all my down times, but now he is very far from me. I Really miss him a lot. I think of this bird(pheonix) whenever i think of him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanx for the very Rare Phoenix bird.
I have saved it as my system's wall paper.
Infact your first pencil drawing also was very very nice
and I have saved it.
One strange thing is,I had kept a Phoenix statue (small one)
in the south direction for the vasthu purpose(almost more than two years).
It got broke , a week back.Infact it fetched me lot of fortunes.
But today when I saw your blog accidentally with Phoenix pic,
Iam very very happy that my old one is back . So Much Thanxxx for that.
Dont be sad Yaar.Be Happy.You have made me happy today.
You seem to be very very innovative and creative.This is God's gift to u.
Soon you will be flown with good fortunes and happiness.
From shyamvijaycool@gmail.com